Looking to grow in your career in Architecture?
I specialise in architectural workflows and career advice as well as technical skills such as detailing, software use in architectural practice. Arrange for a call where you ask about anything related to architectural practice.
The transition from a graduate to a designer is not easy.
I have been there.
Chances are that I may have the answers to your burning questions regarding career - be it looking for jobs, starting out in your career or transitioning to other firms.
Let me guide you in making your journey working in an architectural practice as seamless as possible.
I can also share what are the various roles and responsibilities for you as an architectural designer in building projects.
Be it as a designer, contract administrator and/or project manager, each role has it's own set of challenges.
I am here to break them down with you.
I am also able to share with you the various design considerations arising from compliance under the various building codes, detailing, coordination with engineers, 3D modelling, BIM (Revit/ ArchiCAD), project and time management - essential skills for young architectural designers starting in the industry. I will also share the most common mistakes and hacks to beat the steep learning curve aka the gap between school and practice.
Helena Manuel approached me on Linkedin and email to sign up for the Blitz Your Career package, consisting of 6 x 1hour sessions where she can ask me about anything relating to architecture practice.
She has just graduated from university and had questions on how to better integrate and accelerate her learning in practice.
I guided her along the way and provided her the necessary knowledge and tools to get started to learn more about the technicalities of working in a firm.
Things we discussed along the way:
- Learning about design workflows (planning parameters, designing for compliance, communication and presentation to clients/bosses)
- Understanding plans - Lighting plans, ACMV
- Understanding detailing & specifications(acoustic panels, waterproofing)
- Lighting strategies(landscape, interior)
- Understanding building codes (Fire Code, Approved Document)
View her testimonial on Linkedin >>
Package 1 - Blitz Your Career - 4 online sessions, 90min each per month
Limited slots available. $50 per session.
Email me if you are interested in jumping into a free no-obligation discovery call.
Package 2 - Power Hour - 1 session, 30min
$100 per session.
How do I book my slot?
- Please get in contact with Gabriel via email (or via the button above) at email@example.com.
What can I expect from the Blitz my Career package?
- You will be able to meet with me for 1.5 power packed hours per month across 4 months to ask me any questions you may have about the architectural profession. This package is suited for you if you are interested to invest in your accelerated growth and want me to dive deeper with you on any specific problems you face at work.
I will hold a no-obligation first session to discuss your goals and to see if I am able to help you achieve them. We will then proceed to decide to continue the package or not based on what is discussed.
What platform are we using?
- I will be using Google Meet for the conduct of these consultations.
Anything else to take note of?
- I will be collecting a testimonial from you after the course so that I can share how I am able to help to achieve your goals to other prospective students.