About This Episode
If you're a young architect looking to create and develop business opportunities, this episode is for you!
I sat down with Sara Kolata, a professional in the business development field of architecture to discuss the various trends, issues and opportunities for young architects to win projects and expand their reach.
- Why Sara decided to explore opportunities as a business development professional
- How to win more projects and stand out amongst other architects in the online space
- What Sara sees as common mistakes young architects do with regards to marketing and networking
- Tips on marketing and networking
- The problem of a "solo must-win-competitions" strategy to get projects
- Sneak peak of the upcoming Disrupt Convention by Archdaily
Sara is part of the organising committee of the upcoming online Disrupt Convention by Archdaily is held on 1 May 2022.
Free registration and more details: https://www.disruptsymposium.com/
Sara is a professional specialising in business development for young architects.
View her profile at https://sarakolata.com/about
Listen to this Podcast.
About The Show
ARCHLOGBOOK Chats is a brand new podcast where I, Gabriel Chek, sit down with architecture students, designers, practitioners and academics to discuss the various challenges, acheivements and opportunities in the education and practice of Architecture.
If you would like to join me as a podcast guest, feel free to contact Gabriel at email@example.com.
ARCHLOGBOOK CHATS is available on Youtube, Spotify, Google Podcast and Apple Podcast.
ARCHLOGBOOK is a platform by Gabriel Chek that aims to increase clarity & confidence in young architecture students and designers. I create and share educational content of architectural practice via blog posts, Instagram, ebooks, workshops and videos here on Youtube.
Follow ARCHLOGBOOK via the following channels:
Telegram Channel: http://t.me/archlogbook